Blog CJCA was honored to have Shay Bilchik, Research Professor and Director of the Center for Juvenile Justice Reform, McCourt School of Public Policy at Georgetown University join us for this year’s Leadership Institute...
News from the Blog
- MacLaren takes STEPS to cool down young offenders
- Engaging the Families of Youth in Custody: An Essential Goal for Juvenile Justice Practitioners
- JUVJUST an OJJDP New Service – Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act Reauthorized
- The Recidivism Trap | The Marshall Project
- Kansas Continues to See Success of Juvenile Justice Reforms