A summary of CJCA publications and documents
CJCA is a national non-profit organization dedicated to the education and support of its members. As such, CJCA strives to keep its members connected to the latest information and resources in the field of juvenile justice and juvenile corrections. CJCA does this through internal publications and documents as well as keeping its members connected to other organizations with similar goals.
CJCA publications include:
- A White Paper Defining and Measuring Recidivism.
- A quarterly newsletter to keep its members appraised of information on best practices, current issues and recent research.
- An annual yearbook of youth correctional agencies' operations, services and youths; as well as current issues to educate and guide decision-making, management and practices.
- A set of position papers on pressing issues for the juvenile justice and juvenile corrections field.
- Resource guides related to the Performance-based Standards (PbS) project.